发信人: 1landonsea(Kamp)
整理人: roy_young(2002-02-11 12:01:25), 站内信件
|
Eagles_Hotel California(unpluggged)
作 曲 : eagles 作 词 : eagles
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair 在野外漆黑的高速公路上,冷风钻入我的发根,
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air 烤肉的浓香在空气里蒸腾。
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light 在前方的远处,我看见一丝微微的光。
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim 我的脑壳渐渐沉重,我的视线渐渐昏暗。
I had to stop for the night 我因黑夜而要停留的时候,
There she stood in the doorway; 她正好倚在门口。
I heard the mission bell 我听到了警钟,
And I was thinking to myself, 我在问自己:
’This could be Heaven or this could be Hell’ “这是天堂还是地狱?”
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way 她点燃了蜡烛,
她为我引路。
There were voices down the corridor, 走廊里传来阵阵的歌声,
I thought I heard them say... 我想我听见他们是在说。。。
Welcome to the Hotel California 欢迎光临加州旅店!
Such a lovely place 如此优美的地方,
Such a lovely face 如此可爱的脸庞。
Plenty of room at the Hotel California 这里有充足的房间,
Any time of year, you can find it here 在一年的任何时候,你都可以拥有它。
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends 她有谜一般的心,她有奔驰汽车。
【这个争议最多,听了一位mm的说法,用了这个】
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends 她有很多很多帅气的男孩,她说“是她的朋友”。
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. 他们在院子里起舞,在夏日里香汗淋漓。
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget 舞是为了回忆,舞是为了忘却。
So I called up the Captain, 于是我叫来领班,
’Please bring me my wine’ “请拿我的葡萄酒来。”
He said,’
We haven’t had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine’ 他说,“自1969年以来就这里就没有烈酒(spirit)了。”
【没找到一个合适的词代替spirit。它似乎是烈酒,又似乎
是“生命的气息”;活力;力量;锐气;精力;生气】
And still those voices are calling from far away, 那些歌声又从远方响起,
Wake you up in the middle of the night 把你从午夜叫醒。
Just to hear them say... 分明听到他们说:
Welcome to the Hotel California 欢迎光临加州旅店!
Such a lovely place 如此优美的地方,
Such a lovely face 如此可爱的脸庞。
They livin’ it up at the Hotel California 在加州旅店,他们整夜狂欢。
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis 多么美妙的主意,多好的托词!
Mirrors on the ceiling, 天花板上嵌着镜子,
The pink champagne on ice 粉红的香槟交融着冰块,
And she said
’We are all just prisoners here, of our own device’ 她说,“我们不过是一群囚徒,甘愿在自设的牢笼中囚禁”。
And in the master’s chambers, 在主人的房间,
They gathered for the feast 有人在聚会。
The stab it with their steely knives, 他们用钢刀刺破它,
But they just can’t kill the beast 他们肯定不仅仅只杀畜生。
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door 我唯一想到的就是冲向大门。
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before 我必须找到那条通道,那条通向从前的通道。
’Relax,’said the night man, “不用紧张,”值夜的男人说,
We are programmed to receive. “我们已经为您安排妥当。
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave! 你可以随时结帐,但你永不能离开!” |
|