发信人: shoping(小品)
整理人: fredrink(2001-06-29 19:55:40), 站内信件
|
因为是日语翻成的英语,我在翻,贴出来给你看吧!翻得不对的地方麻烦给我指正。
X翻译FOR 英语比我还烂的人
英文: an619(好久没来的某人)
X CHAPTER 1 : THE BEGINNING X
第一章:开端
Translated by Tonghyun "Vajra" Kim
翻译:Tonghyun "Vajra" Kim
Edited by Iain Sinclair
编辑:Iain Sinclair
kotori:小鸟
fuuma:封真
kumui:神威
NOTE: % indicates lines that are not spoken.
$ indicates flashback lines
注意:%表示没有被说出口的文字
$ 表示倒叙的文字
P2
KOUSI - (1) A whistling arrow which was used to signal the beginning of a battle in ancient China.
丁姬:在中国古代,响箭最先被用作战斗信号。
(2) The beginning of things. The start. The origin.
最初的事物。开始。起源。
P3
KAMUI :He is my prey.
他是我的祭品。
P7
KAMUI :It has been 6 years since I left Tokyo.
我离开东京已经有6年了。
P8-9
KAMUI :I'm back, mother.
妈妈,我回来了。
P12
KOTORI :Oniichan! [Oniichan = older brother]
哥哥![Oniichan (日语音译)=哥哥]
KOTORI :Sorry for making you wait.
让你久等了。
P13
KOTORI :Bye!
再见!
FATHER :Please be careful on your way to school.
爸爸:上学的路上要小心啊。
FUUMA :Bye.
再见。
WOMAN 妇人:Kotori-chan, Fuuma-chan. Are you on your way to school?
小鸟,封真,你们去上学吗?
KOTORI :Yes! Bye.
嗯!再见!
P14
FUUMA :Bye.
再见。
WOMAN:Bye. Please be careful on your way to school.
再见。上学路上小心。
KOTORI :Yes. 嗯。
WOMAN :I'm so glad that both Fuuma-chan and Kotori-chan grew up to be such nice kids.
真高兴封真和小鸟长成这么好的孩子。
WOMAN: Although Fuuma-chan always looks grim on the outside, he is kind at heart. Last week he saved my child from drowning in the river.
虽然封真表面上看起来冷冷的,不过他心肠很好啊。上星期,他还从河里救了我溺水的孩子呢。
WOMAN:When I was ill, he carried me to hospital on his back.
我病了的时候,他还背着我上医院呢。
WOMAN:And Kotori-chan always brings me flowers from the shrine.
小鸟总是带神社的花给我呢。
P15
WOMAN:Even though their mother died in.. that way, they grew up without being affected by it...
即使他们的妈妈死了,这件事并没有影响到他们的成长过程。
WOMAN:Their father did a marvelous job raising them all by himself...except that Kotori-chan is delicate, just like her mother.
他们的爸爸真是不一般呢,一个人带大了他们……不过,小鸟有点体弱多病,就像她的妈妈。
WOMAN:They are the pride of our town.
他们是我们镇的骄傲。
KOTORI :Well, Oniichan.
嗯,哥哥。
KOTORI :I had a very pleasant dream last night.
昨天晚上我做了个好梦哦。
FUUMA :A dream?
梦?
P16
KOTORI :A dream of Kamui-chan.
一个关于神威的梦。
KOTORI :Kamui-Chan's coming back.
神威要回来了。
P17
KOTORI'S FRIEND:Good morning, Kotori!
小鸟的朋友:早上好,小鸟!
KOTORI :Good morning.
早上好。
KOTORI'S FRIEND :Good morning, Monou-sempai!
早上好,封真学长!
FUUMA :Good morning.
早上好。
KOTORI :I know you have a club activity today. I can go home alone, so don't worry about me.
我知道你今天要参加社团活动。我可以自己回家的,不用担心我。
P18
KOTORI'S FRIEND :Monou-sempai is cool as usual.
封真学长和往常一样酷啊。
KOTORI'S FRIEND :For a high school junior, he's pretty reticent.. that's one of the cool things about him.
作为一个高中生来说,他有点沉默寡言,不过这正是他酷的地方。
KOTORI :Oniichan is not reticent.
哥哥他一点也不沉默寡言的。
KOTORI :Although he don't speak much with his mouth, he always speaks with his heart.
虽然他不太开口说话,可是他总是用心在说呢。
KOTORI :Just like other animals.
就像小动物们一样。
KOTORI'S FRIEND :We would have laughed if anybody else said that, but for some reason, you make it sound convincing.
别人这样说的话我们一定会嘲笑他的,可不知为什么,你的话总是很有说服力。
KOTORI'S FRIEND :Well, Kotori is the friend of animals.
嗯,因为小鸟是小动物们朋友。
P49
%KOTORI :Kamui-chan, it was you who I saw a moment ago.
神威,那时我看见的是你。
%KOTORI :You look exactly like what I saw in that dream.
你和我在梦你看见的神威一模一样呢。
%KOTORI :I'm so glad....
我太高兴了……
%KOTORI :...that you came back.
……因为你回来了。
TEACHER: Then I'll finish the lecture at this point. We'll have a test next class. So be prepared for it!
老师:下课,下堂课会有测验,好好准备。
STUDENT :Rise!
学生:起立!
STUDENT :Bow!
鞠躬!
P50
KOTORI :Kamui-cha...
神威……
AIR HEADS :Say, where did you come from?
说吧,你从哪儿来?
AIR HEADS :Shirou Kamui is such a cool name!
神威是个好名字呢。
AIR HEADS :What's your hobby?
你的爱好是什么?
AIR HEADS :What's your specialty?
你的专业?
AIR HEADS :What kind of food do you like?
你喜欢吃什么?
AIR HEADS :Excuse...
冒昧问一句……
AIR HEADS :What was that?
那是什么?
AIR HEADS :I was shocked.
我很吃惊。
AIR HEADS :Maybe he is too shy.
他可能太内向了。
P51
KOTORI :Wait!
等一下!
KOTORI :Please wait!
请等一下!
KOTORI :Kamui-chan!
神威!
P52
KOTORI :You're Kamui-chan, right?
你是神威吧?
KOTORI :I'm Kotori of the Togakushi (= hiding a sword) Shrine.
我是剑隐(Togakushi=藏剑的意思)神社的小鸟。
KOTORI :Kamui-chan!
神威!
P53
KAMUI:Don't get involved with me.
别和我有任何关系。
KOTORI :Eh?
唉?
KAMUI :Don't ever talk to me again.
不要再和我讲话。
KAMUI :Things have changed in 6 years.
经过六年,一切都已经不同了。
P54
KOTORI :Kamui-chan...
神威
KOTORI :I'm sorry...
对不起。
KOTORI :You're right. Six years have past since then...
你是对的,从那时起已经过了六年了。
P55
KOTORI :Sorry for bothering you.
很抱歉打扰了你。
%KOTORI :My heart hurts. It's so painful.
我的心碎了。很痛很痛。
P56
%KOTORI :But I know this has nothing to do with a stroke.
但我不知道对这该怎么做才好。
$KAMUI :I like you, Kotori-chan.
(回忆):我喜欢你哦,小鸟。
%KOTORI :My heart hurts because...
我心痛是因为……
P57
KOTORI :...Kamui-chan...
神威……
P58
KAMUI :Stop spying on me!
别再偷看我了!
P60
KAMUI :Shit.
呸!
KAMUI :I missed it.
我失败了。
KAMUI :She only sent her 'eyes'.
她只不过看了我几眼。
KAMUI :To dodge my power, she must be a high-level spell caster.
就轻易使我的决心消散,她一定是个好投手吧。
KAMUI :To receive such a warm reception as soon as I came to Tokyo...
一回到东西就受到这样的接待……
P61
KAMUI :Mother, I'm back.
妈妈,我回来了。
KAMUI :I'm back to Tokyo where you had to flee from 6 years ago, with me.
我回到六年前你带我离开的东京了。
P63
TWINS [SOUHI & HIEN - the lady with lighter hair color is Souhi]
双胞胎[丁姬和葵姬——发色较浅的是丁姬]
Princess!
公主!
P64
HINOTO :I'm alright.
我很好。
HINOTO :He reflected back my spell of clairvoyance.
他将我的咒术反弹回来了。
TWINS :I can't believe someone actually reflected back your spell...
我不敢相信竟然有人能把你的咒术……
HINOTO :The Darkness...is near him.
黑发的那个人……在他附近。
P65
SOUHI :They're!?
他们!?
HIEN :I didn't know they already made their move....
不知道他们转移到什么地方……
P66
HINOTO :Kamui...
神威……
P69
HINOTO
The one with the key to the future of this world....
P71
%KOTORI :Where am I?
我在哪儿?
P72
%KOTORI :Where am I going?
我要跑到哪儿去?
P73
%KOTORI :Kamui-chan.
神威。
%KOTORI :Kamui-chan, you're smiling for me.
神威,你在对我笑。
%KOTORI :Just like you used to.
就像以前一样。
P74
%KOTORI :Kamui-chan.
神威。
P75
%KOTORI :Ball? A ball?
球?是个球?
%KOTORI :Round. It's round.
圆的。它是圆的。
P76-77
%KOTORI :That's Earth?
那是地球?
P79
%KOTORI :The Earth is cracking?
地球破了?
P80
%KOTORI:It's being destroyed...
它正在被破坏……
P81
VOICE :Ko-to-ri...Ko-to-ri...
一个声音:小……鸟……小鸟……小……
P82
FUUMA :Kotori.
小鸟。
KOTORI :Onii...chan?
哥……哥?
TOKIKO :You regained your consciousness. Let me see.
你醒了。来让我看一下。
P83
TOKIKO (Medical Room Teacher) :Looks like you're OK now.
TOKIKO(保健医生):你看上去已经没事了。
KOTORI :I...
我……
TOKIKO :You collapsed at the stairway to the rooftop
你在去顶楼的楼梯上昏倒了。
TOKIKO :It could've been real bad if you hadn't been found and treated so quickly. You should be more careful in the future, Monou-san.
还好立刻就被发现了。以后要更加小心一点啊,小鸟小姐。
KOTORI :I'm sorry.
我知道了。
TOKIKO :You can go home now.
现在你可以回家了。
KOTORI :How about the classes...?
那课……?
TOKIKO :They're all over. You must be happy that you were able to skip them.
都已经放学了,你能溜掉那些课应该高兴一点才是。
P84
TOKIKO :Then Oniichan, please take sister back home, and drive more
carefully than usual.
那么哥哥,请带妹妹回家去吧,骑车时要比平时更小心一点啊。
FUUMA :Thank you.
谢谢。
TOKIKO :Then hurry. I can't work with someone as big as you standing on the way.
那就快点。你这么大个人挡这儿,我都快不能工作了。
KOTORI :LI'm sorry for troubling you.
很抱歉打扰了。
TOKIKO :You're OK, since you're small and cute.
别客气,因为你是个计人喜欢的小姑娘。
[He's the one who's big and NOT cute. ]
[而他却是个魁梧而且还不可爱的人。]
KOTORI :Excuse me...
嗯……
TOKIKO :What is it?
怎么了?
P85
KOTORI :Who took me to the medical room?
是谁把我送到保健室来的?
TOKIKO :It was a boy whose face is not familiar to me.
是个我很脸生的男孩子。
TOKIKO :He was small and had a pretty face.
虽然年纪不大,可是长得很好看。
%KOTORI :Kamui-chan?
神威?
$KAMUI :Don't get involved with me.
$别再和我有任何关系。
$KAMUI :Don't ever talk to me again.
$ 别再和我讲话。
$KAMUI :Things have changed in 6 years.
$经过六年,一切都已经改变了。
P86
%KOTORI :I'm so foolish.
我真傻。
%KOTORI :It can't be Kamui-chan.
不会是神威的。
TOKIKO :It'll get dark any moment. Please be careful on your way back home.
天快黑了,回家路上可要小心。
KOTORI :Thank you so much for everything.
真是太谢谢了。
P87
TOKIKO :You finally came back...Kamui.
你终于回来了……神威。
P88
$KAMUI :Don't get involved with me.
$ 别再和我有关系。
$KAMUI :Don't ever talk to me again.
$ 别再和我讲话了。
%KOTORI :Kamui-chan, what happened to you?
神威,究竟发生了什么事?
%KOTORI :What happened to Kamui-chan during 6 years he was away from Tokyo?
他离后东京的那六年内究竟发生了什么事?
FUUMA :Today, at the school grounds...
今天,操场上。
P89
FUUMA :I met Kamui.
我遇见了神威。
FUUMA :Kotori's dream came true again.
小鸟的梦真的又实现了。
$KAMUI :Things have changed in 6 years.
$过了六年,一切都已经变了。
KOTORI :Yes.
是的。
KOTORI :The only thing that really came true is that Kamui-chan came back...
唯一真正变成现实的,只有神威回来了。
P90
FUUMA :Kotori?
小鸟?
KOTORI :It's nothing.
我没事。
KOTORI :It's my turn to make dinner, right? I'll make your favorite, steamed rice with edible wild plants.
轮到我做晚饭了,对吗?我做你最喜欢的,野菜蒸饭。
FUUMA :I'll do it for you.
我帮你做。
KOTORI :No thanks. I'm fine.
不。谢谢。我没事了。
KOTORI :Please drop by at the supermarket on the way.
顺路去超市吧。
P91
KAMUI :Nothing has changed during the past 6 years...
六年来什么都没改变。
$KAMUI'S MOTHER: Welcome back, Kamui.
$神威的妈妈:神威,欢迎回来。
%KAMUI :Mother.
妈妈。
$KAMUI'S MOTHER: Kamui, please be strong.
$ 神威,要变得更坚强哦。
P92
$KAMUI'S MOTHER :To survive, to live...
$ 为了生存,为了能好好地活下去……
$KAMUI'S MOTHER :Please be strong.
$ 要变得更坚强哦。
$KAMUI'S MOTHER :You must live no matter what.
$ 不论发生什么事,你都要好好活下去。
$KAMUI'S MOTHER: Until 1999...
$ 直到1999年的到来……
P93
$KAMUI'S MOTHER :Until the promised day in 1999.
$ 直到1999年约定的那一天到来。
P94
$KAMUI'S MOTHER :Ka..Mu..I..
$ 神……威,我……
$KAMUI'S MOTHER Please go to Tokyo.
$ 到东京去。
P95
$KAMUI'S MOTHER: Your destiny.. awaits you.
$ 你的命运……在等着你。
P96
$KAMUI :Mother!!
$ 妈妈!!
---- 人生是杯酒,
酸甜苦辣
我只想浅尝辄止...... |
|